21st March 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University

Hi I have done M.pharm in Pharmaceutical chemistry and wann to do PhD,so plz can u sent me the syllabus for PhD entrance test of pune university

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for M.Sc biotech entrance test for Pune University? What's the syllabus for the same?
  2. Syllabus for the entrance of Pune University for MSc?
  3. Date of Entrance Exam for M.Phil in Chemistry of Pune University? When will I get forms for the Entrance Exam? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Which are the universities available in Pune to do Ph.d in Management? Dates of the entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  7. When is the entrance test for MSc Microbiology for Pune University, Garware College and Delhi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  8. What is the syllabus for the Pune University entrance exam?
  9. Date of Entrance Exam for BBA course of Pune University? What syllabus to prepare for this Exam?
  10. How to join MSc chemistry? What is the exam procedure?
  11. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  12. can i apply for mca entrance in pune university and give entrance exam from mumbai?
  13. Detailed information, syllabus and date of PhD(HR) entrance exam conducted by Pune University?
  14. Which entrance exam to answer to get in acting course in FTII Pune? Syllabus of entrance test?
  15. How to prepare for M.Sc Biotech entrance for Pune university? What is the syllabus?
  16. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Pune University?
  17. Date of sale of the forms for MCA?
  18. What is the date of sale of the forms of MCA(IPU)?
29th March 2015, 04:51 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University

Eligibility :

You should have completed master degree from a recognized university. You must have secured at least 55% marks for general candidates and 50% marks for reserved categories. Even, final year of master degree may also apply.

I attached the syllabus of Ph.D Pharmaceutical science of the Ph.D entrance test for Pune University. I hope it is very useful for your exam point of you.
29th March 2015, 11:54 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University

Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University is attached below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf syllabus for Ph.D -Pharmacy.pdf(688.6 KB, 100 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?