21st March 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course?

Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course? Please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to start the process of getting the admission.

30th May 2015, 08:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do Company secretary as PG course after completion of B.Com? What is the scope of the Company secretary course? Please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to start the process of getting the admission.
Yes, of course you can do Company Secretary course after completing B.Com. Company Secretary is not a Master Degree. It is four years professional course which is divided into three levels, Foundation, Executive and Final program. Those candidates who have completed their Intermediate course are eligible to apply for Foundation. Those candidates who have completing their Graduation can directly enroll for Intermediate.

There is good scope for Company Secretary course in both the Government and Private sectors. Those candidates who have completing Company Secretary course can get Higher positions in reputed companies such Manager, Company Secretary, Consultant etc.

Company Secretary Fee structure :

- Foundation Programme -Rs. 1200/-
- Executive Programme - Rs. 1200/- per Module
- Professional Programme -Rs. 1200/- per Module

Official website - www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?