22nd March 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?

I have done M.A (regular) in Mass Communication with 58.9% marks from Burdwan University. I am doing 5th year in painting under Sarbabharatiya board. How Can i do master in Fine Art (Painting) from Rabindra Bharati University??

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  2. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  3. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  4. Information regarding master in fine arts course from Punjab university?
  5. Which career in Geography can I opt after completing Arts stream?
  6. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  7. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  8. Career in Geography? What are the options, courses and jobs opportunities in the field of Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges providing Master in Fine Arts from distance learning?
  10. List of institutes which offer Master of Fine Arts in India? Procedure and eligibility to get admission?
  11. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  12. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  13. How to get admission in regular master degree in Geography? I am a graduate student of Calcutta University
  14. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  15. List of colleges and universities offering Physical education through correspondence?
  16. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Master of Fine Arts?
  17. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  18. Am I eligible for Army? I have studied in Rabindra Muktho Vidyalaya
15th May 2015, 11:21 AM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?

1. The eligibility of MA in the Rabindra Bharti University is very simple and straight-

>> YOU NEED TO COMPLETE YOUR B.A. IN THE SAME FROM A UNIVERSITY RECOGNIZED FROM THE UGC.

2. If the university from which you are pursuing your B.A. i.e. the Sarbabhartiya Board is a recognized body from the University grant Commission (UGC) then you can directly apply for the masters in the Rabidra university.

3. the university does not take any entrance exam for this course and you can directly take the application form and apply for the candidature. the selection will be made on the past educational performance.

4. So, once again clarifying your doubt, you can surely apply for the M.A. in this university provided your current educational body is UGC approved.
20th July 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?

I have passed BFA (painting)(3 years) from SVSU through Distance Education. Now I want to do MFA(painting) from RBU. I am 38 now, can I pursue the course from RBU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?