20th May 2011, 09:36 AM
visal prasad

Is Career point in Kota a good institute for preparing for IIT JEE?

sir,i have given iitjee this year but i have no chance of being selected.so i have decided to go kota.is carrer point is not good.if not ,why.and if yes,than also ,why.compare it also with other.please answer quickly as i have filled online application form of cp kota but not made d.d .thanks in advance.

20th May 2011, 11:47 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Is Career point in Kota a good institute for preparing for IIT JEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by visal prasad View Post
sir,i have given iitjee this year but i have no chance of being selected.so i have decided to go kota.is carrer point is not good.if not ,why.and if yes,than also ,why.compare it also with other.please answer quickly as i have filled online application form of cp kota but not made d.d .thanks in advance.

Career point, Kota is a good coaching center in which eery year many
student success in the IIT JEE, AIEEE and many other engineering
entrance exam. But today Bansal Coaching is known as the best
coaching institute of India for the preparation of IIT JEE.

If you want to join the Career point then don't worry it is a good
coaching center. Now future depend on you. If you will do labour
hard then you will get success in the exam. So do hard work and
do well in the exam.

Regards
~Mukul~
20th May 2011, 12:29 PM
kumar77

i want to make a final year project and i want to ask you a basic question:
"Can i receive GPS signal FOR FREE and make some processing on it to get the positioning data???"

I want to know if smart card can be use as a secure identity module. Can we use it as a national i.d.?

What are nano sensors ? How efficient is it when compared to other sensors?

can you please give some more detail that in PCB designing what you need? do you have any basic idea? or do you want to learn a PCB designing software?

i wanted to create a simpler robotic system for our tech fest in iit..................

i want to do a final year project on all terrain robot for space or defence application...so, can anyone give me some idea for an innovative project???
20th May 2011, 12:50 PM
mandiv

dear you can go to kota.............
there is a coaching center named RAO IIT ACADEMY..........
it is considered the best.................
for more info about the center you can log on to its website........
www.raoiit.com
all the best
20th May 2011, 12:59 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Yes, Career Point is one of the popular institute for IITJEE coaching, every year it produces around 1000's IITians.

But remember one thing ,your selection depends a lot on your hard work also.
In most of these coaching institute of KOTA, faculties are one of the best specially in top batches, also 95% selection in IITJEE are from top batches of any institute, so even if you dont take admission in Career point it doesnt matters , as long as you are in the top batche of other institute , faculty is not a problem in KOTA. what matters is your hard work.

But CP provides practice more towards AIEEE, you should prefer Bansal Classes, Vibrant & Resonance.
Study material is almost same in all these, but only the level of competition is different in particular institute.
20th May 2011, 01:17 PM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by visal prasad View Post
Hii Visal,

Basically need of choching center is only to find out the path of the preparation of the perticular exam..
your choice is so good Carrier point is a good center for the perticular exam ..But make sure don't depent on the center only if you want to clear the exam the main thing is that your self study ..

Good luck ..
do your best

Thanks ..
anku r
20th May 2011, 02:22 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

If you are planning to move towards kota for the preparation of IIT-JEE ,then i will suggest you to go for Either RESONANCE or BANSAL CLASSES as these are known for IIT-JEE preparation .On the other hand career point is known for the better preparation of AIEEE examination.Now everything depends upon you .I think i have provided enough information.
20th May 2011, 04:03 PM
metalhead2985

There are several renowned institutes in Kota that are preparing students for engineering entrance examinations.
Now when you are a IIT JEE aspirant you should go for Bansal classes and Resonance. These both institutes have a expertise in preparing candidates for IIT JEE.
Then comes Career point and Allen academy.
There are lot others but you should select among these only.
And remember that Coaching Institutes never gurantees your success.
They will only show you the path, you have to walk on the same.
Best of luck
20th May 2011, 05:11 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
I think its not the place to ask such question, because we can't mark the coaching institutes as good or bad.its completely depends on you that how you observe the institutes regarding their performance and overall selections. Only you can judge that which institute will make you comfortable to prepare well.
Although, coaching institutes plays only supportive role for your selection, all is needed your confidence and preparations.so, judge the output of the institute and join.
Ok, best of luck.
20th May 2011, 09:51 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

Well career point kota is best for AIEEE coaching but not for IIT JEE .If you have decided
that you want to do coaching then BANSAL classes will be best .To get admission to this
institute you have to take their admission test which they conduct after 12th result
declaration and this exam is at national level you can take it from any where.

Why to choose bansal classes::

The teaching methodology of this institue is very good .They divides group of people
according to there merit and there performance in institute .

They provide very good notes which most off students like to buy who do not study
there.

They conduct exam in national level which almost lakhs of students gives which will help
you to know where you stand among these students
5th June 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching institute for iitjee preparation in kota?
13th August 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

career point is a good 4 all student and u have a better chance to do everything and we all student have power to run the country and we have to start it from career point only by doing hard work , i am doing my job now its u r turn to change and run u r future all the best factuality r good and well love u all.

(VANSH)

IIT foundation student
19th January 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

which is the best institute for preparation of IIT-JEE BETWEEN bansal clesses and Resonance tell me sir as early as possible
22nd April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

which institute is better for IIT-JEE OR AIEEE in JAIPUR?
12th June 2012, 03:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Is Career point in Kota a good institute for preparing for IIT JEE?

Dear IIT-JEE aspirant,

It is good decision to go Kota for preparing IIT-JEE exam. Kota is the only place for students where they can prepare for IIT-JEE exam very easily. The reason is that it has numerous coaching centres of competitive exams like IIT-JEE, AIEEE and other state entrance exams.
Career Point is a good coaching institute, no doubt.

But I would inform you to choose coaching according to their percentage of selections.

In this year, FIIT-JEE students acquired top 3 positions of IIT-JEE exam.

So, I think FIIT-JEE is the best institute presently that is giving numerous selections. Bansal Classes is another good coaching institute.
17th June 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

people say that students should not take drop and this things always pinch me whenever i think of taking drop so what should i do.i have got admission in amity university still my dad says to go to kota and study so that i get admission atleast in any nit's.i m really confused.so what should i do!!!!
23rd April 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

IIT ke preperation ke liye agar bansal and career point me se kaun sa best hai? reply as soon as possible, please
27th October 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i am completely confused... plz help me select one among BANSAL and RESONANCE
3rd November 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

guys plz give me all information about career point kota if you ever got there, plzzzzzzz
3rd November 2013, 10:19 AM
shubhamkr.iitian

dear informomers plz give me all information regarding career point kota iit divison if u ever gone there, plzzzzzzz
18th May 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want to drop this year,as i want to crack iit!plzzz tell me that is it a right decision????and also suggest me that which coaching centre in kota should i hv to join???plzz tell me sir i am very confused!!!reply fast sir.....my gmail id iis [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?