22nd March 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?

Respected Sir,
Can you tell me about the education loan
which I can possibly apply for doing B.Tech.
I want to take loan for doing B.Tech.
I have a Bank Account in Bank of Baroda.
So, kindly tell me the scheme of Education loan in this Bank.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get the interest amount paid upon Education Loan back under CSIS Scheme of Central Government?
  2. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  3. Central Scheme to provide Interest Subsidy(CSIS) - 2014
  4. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  5. How to get education loan? From which bank at lowest interest? Minimum salary of parents required for loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Medical after HSC? Fee for entire course? Whic bank provides education loan under government scheme?
  9. Which is a favourable bank for Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  11. Education loan for studying M.Tech?
  12. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  13. How Education Loan scheme works? Any bank provides cash payment to students or it is done directly to institute?
  14. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Abroad with mentioned percentage in overall academic?
  15. Scholarships while doing postgraduate diploma in Banking Operations? fees of the course is Rs. 80,000 -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What kind of relaxation I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MBA being a ST student?
  17. Am I eligible to get Bank Education Loan to study B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study PhD(Economics) in Europe?
1st April 2015, 06:20 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Education Loan scheme of Bank of Baroda to study B.Tech course?

Candidates who have secured admission in any Professional/Technical Courses can apply for education loan. If you have B.Tech course admission letter from any college or university, then you can approach bank manager of Bank of Baroda and you can apply for education loan by submitting your application and required documents. You can avail a education loan up to 4 lakhs without any security at any bank.

Education loan interest rates at Bank of Boroda :-
1. Loans upto Rs.4.00 lacs - (Base Rate + 2.50%)
2. Loans above Rs.4.00 lacs and upto Rs 7.50 lacs - (Base Rate + 2.50%)
3. Loans above Rs.7.50 lacs - (Base Rate + 1.75%)

You can download Bank of Baroda education loan application form from the following attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf education_loan_form.pdf(88.4 KB, 264 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?