22nd March 2015, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech in JNTU, Hyderabad and belongs to Bihar?

Hello everybody,
I am a student of JNTU Hyderabad
studying B.Tech but I belongs to
Bihar. So, I can apply for scholarship
in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get 100% scholarship by Bihar Government to study MBBS being a female OBC candidate?
  2. Can I get a seat in JNTU Hyderabad in Nanotechnology? I have scored 304 in GATE
  3. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if pursuing B.Tech 1st year?
  4. Am I eligible for MCA in JNTU Hyderabad and Hyderabad Central University after pursuing B.A in Computer Application? Information about the entrance test?
  5. Can I get MHRD scholarship to study M.Tech in JNTU, Osmania University or CBIT? Eligibility to apply? Is there any interview scheduled for scholarship?
  6. Recent placement papers of Persistent?
  7. Scholarship for Ph.D in Cognitive Science student?
  8. Scholarship for a female candidate who has secured 92% in 12th Bihar Board? How much amount I will get through scholarship?
  9. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  10. Can I get admission in JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 401 marks in GATE? What will be the counseling procedure?
  11. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for scholarship on 12th basis if pursuing B.Com 4th semester?
  13. Can I get Education loan to study BBA?
  14. Where I can apply for scholarship if studying Engineering Diploma course in Hyderabad being a Open Category candidate?
  15. How to join in NASA as a scientist while pursuing B.Tech from Hyderabad?
  16. Available scholarships for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student of JNTU?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) from Kalyani University?
  18. Why my MHRD scholarship is getting delay?
15th April 2015, 08:33 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech in JNTU, Hyderabad and belongs to Bihar?

Yes, definitely you can apply for Scholarship for pursuing B.Tech course in JNTU Hyderabad even if you belongs to Bihar but, you must have studied at least 5 years in the state of Telangana to be eligible to get scholarship. And you must have to satisfy the below mentioned conditions to get scholarship for pursuing your higher studies :

1. You must not be the child of any Government employee.

2. Your family annual income should not exceed more than one lakh rupees. If you belong to SC/ ST category, then, your family income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?