22nd March 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am currently in my 3rd semester of B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering. I would like to know the procedure for Summer Internship in HAL, India. This Internship I'd like to have when I'll be in my 3rd year.
Kindly,let me know the procedure soon.
I hereby,look forward for your response.
With due regards,
MAYANK SAXENA

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  2. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ICICI, HDFC or Axis Bank for MBA 2nd semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Mahindra & Mahindra for B.Tech(ME) 4th semester student?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL Bokaro for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  12. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  17. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  18. Detailed procedure of getting summer internship in Tata Motors for 4th semester?
29th March 2015, 11:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?

It is tough to get an internship opportunity in the third semester but you can definitely get an internship in the third year of engineering. HAL is a very good place where you will get to learn many real world concepts and enhance your knowledge. Since there is no online provision of applying for internship in HAL, so you need to apply offline by visiting the concerned branch personally. You need to approach the HR department and talk to the HR manager or the officer-in-charge to get the details of the internship provision and act as per the instruction of the authority. It will be easier if you can get recommendation from any senior level employees of HAL while applying for internship to get higher preference apart from maintaining a good academic profile.
12th May 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?

Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?