23rd March 2015, 09:31 PM

Procedure to join NSG for 12th Commerce student?

Hello,
I would like to join NSG? I am
studying in 12th Commerce so
after my 12th kindly tell me the procedure
which I can apply for join NSG?

23rd April 2015, 05:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NSG for 12th Commerce student?

NSG stands for National Security Guards.

NSG is special security wings that work within the Central Paramilitary Force headed by Director General of Indian Police Force and is over sighted by the Ministry of Home Affairs.

A candidate cannot enter directly to National Security Guard force. Since NSG is a deputation force, there is no direct recruitment.

The recruitment for NSG Commandos are generally done from existing defense forces. So in order to be eligible to become a National Security Guard, one has to be a soldier or a member/ trainee of a military or para-military force. Only those with excellent performances are considered for NSG.

So, to join army ,you have to write either NDA or CDS exam conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to join NDA is following:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The qualification required to join NDA is 12th class of 10+2 education system from a recognized board for Indian Military Academy and 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy.

The eligibility criteria for CDS exam are as under:-

-The candidate must be an Indian.

-The qualification required for Indian Military Academy/Officer's Training Academy is Graduation in any discipline,Bachelor of Engineering for Indian Naval Academy and 10+2 level degree with Physics and Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering for
Indian Air Force Academy.

-The candidate age should be in between 19 years to 25 years for different posts.
23rd January 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

If I want to become a Army officer, then what should I take SCIENCE OR COMMERCE ....

Thankful to you if you answer my question..
Yours faithfully
Karan.A.Sharma
18th February 2022, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I 'm an arts students and wanted to join NSG or PARA ,how should i joint
27th May 2022, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce student and i wanted to join NSG commando office after 12th pass how can i join NSG commando after 12th pass and which exam to give for NSG commando office
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?