23rd March 2015, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive?

Hello Sir,
I got selected in Wipro through
my campus placement in college.
I got confirmation from college
than I will get an Offer Letter within
this month but as the month is about
to go I haven't received my Offer Letter.
I have also contacted my college authority
but they are telling me to wait.
Kindly tell me what I will do in this situation?
Why they are not giving me the Offer Letter?

Related Questions:
  1. When Wipro Technologies will offer Call Letter if selected through on-campus interview?
  2. When I will get my offer letter? I have got selected in Wipro campus recruitment. Its been 2 months after the recruitment process, I have not received my offer letter yet
  3. Will recession affect my job offer in Wipro?
  4. How can I get information regarding joining Wipro?
  5. When I will get the Offer Letter if got selected in Wipro?
  6. How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  8. When I will get my Joining Letter if selected in TCS through Off-campus Drive?
  9. When I have to join Wipro Infotech if got the offer letter? Whether Wipro Infotech conduct Jump Start like Wipro Technologies?
  10. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  11. When I will get my Call Letter if selected in Wipro Tech/VLSI?
  12. When Wipro will take Off-Campus Drive in Hyderabad?
  13. Should I try for other job also if got selected in HCL COMNET but didn't received the offer letter yet?
  14. When will I receive my offer letter for Mahindra Satyam? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When Wipro off-campus drive will be held in Kolkata for B.Tech graduate?
  16. How to apply for internships in companies for my project work being a candidate of B.E in EEE?
  17. How may I get my WIPRO appointment letter? I have selected in WIPRO but till now I have not received my offer letter. What should I do?
  18. What should I do? I have cleared Wipro campus recruitment test but still I have not got call letter. How may I get my call letter?
29th March 2015, 09:45 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive?

I understood your problem, but you have not mentioned which process for your selected. There are different areas available in Wipro and they are WASE, WISTA and GIS. WASE and WISTA offer letter will be received end of the semester probably, but some of the candidates will be getting soon because requirement of the place. But joining will be after the semester. If you are selected for GIS process, then you will get offer letter depends upon the requirement and clearness. You have to wait to offer letter and reporting date of Wipro.

Even you can contact the toll-free number is 1800 103 4678 and you can contact also [email protected].
31st March 2015, 02:52 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive?

Sir, getting a joining or an offer letter depends upon the availability of the project to the company. These big companies don't have projects of their own but they are hired by bigger firms for the development of their projects for which they hire you. As soon as the project is available to the company, they would give you the joining.
1st April 2015, 08:44 PM
rinku6

Smile Re: Why I am not getting my Offer Letter if selected in Wipro Campus Drive?

They may have kept you on hold due to unavailability of that project for which they have taken your interview.Its a common process. Every company does that.

So Don't worry they will definitely give you offer letter or call you for further process.
6th December 2015, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got selected for wipro wista program and i got this conformatiom e-mail on 1 dec. 2015. Sir, I want to know, now is there anything which I have to do to complete the selection process or I have to only wait for the call letter and joining latter.
29th December 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

we had wipro campus drive in pune on 29th november 2015, I have been selected and received the letter of intent on 11th december 2015. but till the time I have not received any call or mail for joining. When it is expected to receive ?
Plz revert back
31st March 2016, 08:58 PM
work@home

You must contact the Wipro customer care or the email in contact while you have registered after the interview. Usually Wipro conducts an initial aptitude test along with personal interview for the test -passed candidates. Then they are provided to write up a comprehension essay about the given topic in the provided time and you need to fill in another application form along and they will publish result most possibly the next day itself through college authorities. If you have been selected the matter of selection would also contacted to you via email if college authorities have verified your candidature. You better contact the helpline number of Wipro for any queries.
26th August 2016, 04:28 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Don't worry, sometimes it takes time.

Usually it takes 4 to 8 months to get offer letter. During the recruitment process you must have registered an email account with them. So you will receive your offer letter in that email. Make sure that you are checking your email id at least once a day.

Sometimes what happens is they have to wait to give joining date as per the project requirement. As soon as they will have project, they will start distributing joinig dates to candidates.

So be patient you will have your offer letter and joining date.
23rd April 2019, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I got selected in Wipro through campus placement in college last month ie march 2019. I got confirmation from college than I will get an Offer Letter within a week but as the month is about to go I haven't received my Offer Letter or letter of intent. I have also contacted my college authority
but they are telling me to wait. Kindly tell me what I will do in this situation?
Why they are not giving me letter of intent or offer letter?
2nd May 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I got selected in Wipro through campus placement. Few days before I got a mail from Wipro campus connect mentioning the reporting date and effective joining date but when will I get the appointment letter?
2nd May 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I got selected in Wipro through campus placement in college october 2018. Last month i got a mail from Wipro Campus Connect regarding the reporting date and effective joining date. When will i get my appointment letter ?
5th June 2019, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I got selected in Wipro through campus placement in college last month ie march 2019. I got confirmation from college than I will get an Offer Letter within a week but as the month is about to go I haven't received my Offer Letter or letter of intent. I have also contacted my college authority
but they are telling me to wait. Kindly tell me what I will do in this situation?
Why they are not giving me letter of intent?
3rd December 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I got selected in wipro through job portal in the month of November 19-2019 they said that they will send a mail to my personal email I'd with in 15 to 20 days for documentation, but still I did not get any offer letter may I know what is the reason for delay.
14th January 2020, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i got selected in Oct 11 2019 interview for backend operations based on b.com. 15th Oct i received mail to upload documents and sent all necessary documents bt still i didn't get offer letter from wipro today date is 14 January 2020 still waiting for the same
18th April 2020, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I have given interview of Wipro wase program on 5th December 2019 and ht told me that my joining will be after the January month but why I still not received any mail or offer letter?
16th May 2022, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I confirmed from our TPO office, I got a place in Wipro in Phase 2. I have not yet received any mail
about it or offer letter.
But Wipro sent a mail to TPO stating that I had not accepted the offer. Where can I request an inquiry about offer letter or mail?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?