23rd March 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?

Hi friends,
I want to ask an important thing related to ISRO.
For studying in ISRO which subject we want to take in Higher Secondary?
And after doing Graduation in ISRO I can get job there?
Please give me answer immediately.

10th February 2017, 04:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?

Before you choose the subjects to be studied in 12th Class, you are required to get the basic eligibility criteria that is required to get job in ISRO. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting job in ISRO is,

>> B.E/ B.Tech in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Candidates from M.E/ M.Tech are also eligible to apply

>> Candidates from B.Sc background are also eligible to apply.

So in order to pursue any of the above mentioned courses, the best and recommended stream that is to be chosen in 12th Class is PCM. Yes, you may go ahead with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th Class level and then you may pursue B.E/ B.Tech. Yes, after successfully completion of Graduation you will be eligible to apply for ISRO recruitment and make sure you secure merit marks in the examination to get selected finally.
3rd August 2019, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I study in Higher Secondary to pursue Graduation in ISRO? Can I get job after completion of Graduation in ISRO?

Can I pursue any other degree other than science related while working in ISRO ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?