23rd March 2015, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy if completed 12th NIOS?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th NIOS.
I want to study for B.Pharmacy.
But Pharmacy College Management telling
that NIOS is not eligible for Pharmacy courses.
What should I do now?

5th April 2015, 09:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy if completed 12th NIOS?

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to et admission in B.Pharmacy after 12th NIOS.
Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) don't approve any open schools examination and as NIOS is not regular board and examination, it is also not approved by PCI.

Now you can opt for other graduation courses other than B.Pharmacy.
You can go for diploma courses and B.Sc degree also.
3rd October 2019, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Pharmacy if completed 12th NIOS?

Sir i have experienced 5yr about pharmacy, bt i have nios chartificat, can doing admission as a pharmacist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?