24th March 2015, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Telangana if pursue B.Sc(Agriculture) in Hyderabad?

Hi
My name is Muskaan and I want to know what is the scope in Agriculture and I am from Hyderabad district. I will get admission in B.Sc Agriculture so I want to know if I do agriculture in other state so I will get job in Telangana and the other state degree will work or not?

Related Questions:
31st July 2017, 08:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Telangana if pursue B.Sc(Agriculture) in Hyderabad?

B.Sc. Agriculture or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture is an undergraduate Agriculture Science and Technology course. The duration of this course is four years.

Yes, you are eligible to get job in Telangana if pursue B.Sc(Agriculture) in Hyderabad. The name of best employment area for you are given below.

=> Colleges & Universities

=> Agriculture Sector

=> Food Processing Companies

=> Dairy Farms

=> Fertilizers Companies

=> FMCG Companies

ELIGIBILITY FOR B.SC AG course

Candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognize Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?