24th March 2015, 04:10 PM

Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?

Hi ,
My name is Aniket. I have just completed S.Y.B.Com in Mumbai University but my family and me are transferred in Pune so what the process of the admission of T.Y.B.Com here in Pune University?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Pune University? Will I get admission in T.Y.B.Com?
  2. How to appear for TYB.Com from university of Kalina? What is the procedure and document required for admission?
  3. Information about Pune University? I have passed S.YB.Com from Siddharth College in Mumbai
  4. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  5. How can I take admission for SYB.Com in Pune University?
  6. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  7. Procedure to get admission in PhD program if cleared Pre-PhD interview in Pune University?
  8. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  10. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  12. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  13. Can I take admission for MCA in Pune University and Mumbai University after doing B.Com and B.Com?
  14. Can I get admission for B.Ed in Mumbai University after passing TYB.Com?
  15. Previous 6 years exam papers of T.Y.B.Com with solutions? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get into Pune university, Mumbai and Delhi university for M.Tech?
  17. How to take admission for SYB.Com in MS university
  18. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
14th May 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?

I AM S.Y.B.COM. STUDENT PASS IN OTHER REGULAR COLLEGE BUT MY T.Y.B.COM EXAM IN UNIVERSITY CAN POSSIBLE PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR OPINION
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?