24th March 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

ICSI or ICAI, which is better to join for getting good job?

Hello,
I am studying B.Com 1st year in Delhi University.
I want to join ICAI course but my father is
telling me to join ICSI. I want to get good job
so please tell me what to do between them?

21st May 2015, 03:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ICSI or ICAI, which is better to join for getting good job?

The scope in terms of CA or CS in terms of job may be different.

CA may be more involved in taxation, financial management, project consultancy, auditing etc.

Whereas CS is related to mainly corporate affairs dealing with statutory record maintenance, dealing with the legal matters of a company etc.

Both courses are unique and significant in their own respects.

The decision whether to take CA or CS depends mainly on the individual interests.

A person should always think whether he/she would be able to deliver his best in a particular course.

Hence the basic motive while selecting a course should always rely on a point whether the best potential can be delivered.

Both of the above mentioned courses can fetch you a good job in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?