24th March 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Recruitment available in BSNL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?

Hello,
I am a final year B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)
student from a Private University,
Can I get a job in BSNL?
Please tell me about the recruitment in BSNL for me.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about BSNL TTA recruitment
  2. How to get BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
  3. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  4. How to get into BSNL or other government job after doing engineering in ECE?
  5. Which recruitment exam is easier between BSNL, RRB and GATE? Syllabus of these recruitment exams? What kind of job is offered to B.E.(ECE) student?
  6. How to get a job in BSNL or BEL?
  7. When to apply for BSNL JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of IT?
  8. How can I apply for a job in BSNL and Telecom company? I am a B.E Final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
  9. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  10. When to get application forms for Jobs in BSNL being a final year student of BE?
  11. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information about PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) final year student?
  13. Date of results of forms of JTO(BSNL) and DMRC for general candidates? Syllabus of a student?
  14. What will be the exact criteria for B.Tech pre final year candidate to appear for BSNL JTO Exam?
  15. Am I eligible for JTO exam after completing B.E Telecommunication with 51% aggregate?
  16. How to get a job in BSNL while in final year electronics and telecommunication engineering with 61% aggregate?
  17. Jobs for BTech I.T. branch under BSNL
  18. Is it true that BSNL is in losses and there are no posts in JTO?
1st April 2015, 10:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment available in BSNL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am a final year B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)
student from a Private University,
Can I get a job in BSNL?
Please tell me about the recruitment in BSNL for me.
Waiting for your reply.
BSNL JTO exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

After completion of B.Tech in Electrical engineering you are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited one of the biggest government telecom sector company.

If You have completed B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO Electrical department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

For more details about BSNL JTO Exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?