24th March 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Telangana? Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?

Hello,
I am from Telangana and I want to do
Diploma in Architecture in this state.
Kindly tell me which entrance exam I will
apply for doing this Diploma and
which are the colleges in Telangana provides this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and eligibility criteria for Diploma in Architecture course? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Gujarat? Procedure to get admission?
  3. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  4. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  5. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  6. List of colleges with fee structure which offer Diploma in Architecture course?
  7. SMU offers Architecture Diploma course to Civil ITI Holder? List of correspondence universities which offer Architecture Diploma course?
  8. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  9. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  10. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  11. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  12. List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?
  13. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  14. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
  15. List of colleges which offer Hotel Management Diploma course on 10th basis in Kolkata? Entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  16. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  17. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
16th April 2015, 01:11 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Telangana? Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am from Telangana and I want to do
Diploma in Architecture in this state.
Kindly tell me which entrance exam I will
apply for doing this Diploma and
which are the colleges in Telangana provides this course?

Colleges Offering Diploma Architecture in Telangana:

Andhra University College of Engineering
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh - 530003

School of Planning & Architecture - Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University
Masab Tank, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh - 500028

College of Architecture & Planning - Acharya Nagarjuna University
Nagarjuna Nagar,
Guntur, Andhra Pradesh - 522510

School of Planning and Architecture - Vijayawada
Sy. No. 71/1, NH-5, Nidamanuru, Dist. Krishna,,

SAR College of Architecture
Agiripalli (V&M), Vijayawada, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh - 521211 -

Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?

The admission to the course Diploma Architecture varies based on the university. The admission to the Diploma Architecture normally based on either by entrance exam performance or 10th standard board exam. Please, visit the respective university to get more details regarding admission process.
5th April 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Telangana? Entrance exam to do this Diploma course?

What is the eligibility for the course and what's the duration of teh course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?