24th March 2015, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentile required in MAT to study PGDM in any reputed college of Gujarat?

Hello Sir,
I am appearing in MAT and I want
to get into PGDM course.
Kindly tell me what percentile I must
get in MAT for doing PGDM in a reputed
colleges anywhere in Gujarat?

Related Questions:
  1. Best PGDM college in India for a candidate who have secured 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  2. PGDM or MBA, which one has better scope? List of PGDM colleges for a candidate who has secured 70 percentile in MAT?
  3. Which specialization is best in Post Graduation Diploma in Management(PGDM)?
  4. Which specialization is best in Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) having interest in IT?
  5. What specialization should I opt in PGDM if interested in IT but college providing Marketing, Finance and HR?
  6. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which MBA college can I get after scoring a low percentile in May MAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  9. Cutoff percentile required in MAT for admission in Unitedworld School of Business, Ahmedabad?
  10. Best possible MBA/PGDM college having 97.41 percentile in MAT?
  11. Where can I get admission to MBA with CAT score between 84 to 85 percentile?
  12. How is PGDM equal to an MBA(Masters)? Which is preferred more, Masters or PGDM? Is Chetna and IES a good college for PGDM?
  13. Will I get admission in reputed college after scoring 60-70 percentile in CAT exam?
  14. Can I get admission for MBA from reputed college after scoring 60.10 percentile
  15. Which engineering college will be suitable for me after scoring 70 percentile in HSC Gujarat?
  16. Cutoff percentage required in GCET for admission in reputed B-Schools?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS government college in Gujarat? I have scored 53 marks in Gujarat
  18. How can I apply for PGDM in any good B-School having secured 91.95 percentile in MAT? Last date of admission?
16th April 2017, 09:38 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentile required in MAT to study PGDM in any reputed college of Gujarat?

It is very difficult to estimate the cut off percentage which is required in MAT in order to study PGDM in any reputed college, because the cut off marks are decided by the college itself and it keeps on changing every year. It mainly changes every year due to the following factors:

>The difficulty level of the examination

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

> The number of seats available in the college

So, if you can score the cut off marks of the particular institute, then you can definitely get admission in that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?