20th May 2011, 11:42 AM
Anis isane

Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?

Sir i have missed mah cet of mca .can i get admission in good colleges of pune without entrance.plz send me list of colleges of pune and fee crieteria of that colleges.plz

Related Questions:
  1. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  2. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  3. List of MBA colleges related to Pune university having fee structure less than 2 lakhs?
  4. How to get admission in B.Ed in Pune? List of the colleges
  5. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune University after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance exam? Fee structure of those colleges?
  6. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of government colleges along with their fee structure, offering BBA course in Maharashtra near by Pune or in Pune? List of coaching classes for the BBA entrance exam?
  8. Will I get admission in top colleges of Pune university after scoring 66 marks in MCA entrance test? Fee structure of those colleges and schedule of the colleges?
  9. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  10. Fee structure of Government Ayurvedic Colleges? List of best Ayurvedic colleges in Pune?
  11. List of good B.Ed colleges of Pune and Kochi?
  12. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  13. List of colleges along with their entrance exam date, syllabus and fee structure, offering MBA biotechnology course in Pune?
  14. Fee structure of ECE M.Tech colleges in Pune?
  15. Which are the top colleges to pursue B.Com? fee structure of Symbiosis Pune for B.Com? What is the admission process?
  16. List of colleges offering Ph.D in Hindi in Pune? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Best MCA colleges in Pune? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of colleges in pune for doing B.Sc In Forensic Science? -- [New]

1st January 2012, 09:34 PM
senthilkumarvm

Default Re: Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?

without entrance means, you can join through management. but if you join through management you can't get government scholarships and other benefits

13th May 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?

PLS PROVIDE ME THE LIST OF REPUTED COLLEGES FOR non-GPAT M.PHARM (Pharmceutical chemistry and Pharmacology ) WHERE I CAN APPLY YET...???

24th May 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

can you tell me wheather i can get admission in pune on the basis of pune university rank or not...??
please reply me

30th May 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i have finished diploma leather & footwear and i know that lateral entry in b.tech what branch i could get

1st June 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

who is the best collage for bca with average fee structure ?

6th June 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i am giving AIEEE but can not score more .i want to take admission in bang lore institute .waat are the fee structure COLLAGES GOVERNMENT

13th June 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I got 25 marks in MAH CET 2012
so which colleges in pune that accept my score..?
plz suggest me colleges list for CAP round.
[email protected]

17th June 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I got 61 marks in AIEEE & 82 marks in MAH CET 2012
so which college in INDIA about AEROUNATICAL ENGI.that accept my score...?
plz suggest me colleges list for CAP round.
[email protected]

23rd June 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

how many colleges permit me admission in msc microiology without entrance

5th July 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir i dont hv maths in 1 nd 2 so my math isnt too strong. i done my graduation in bca with 72.25%. cn i get the direct admission in gd college of mca... and if yes so wt r d colleges available 4 me nd wts d procedure..

12th July 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I got low markr in e is there anyway for mbbs admission in pune

6th October 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM IN 11 STANDARD I WANT TO ASK THAT HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRED IN 12 FOR DOING LAW IN POONA COLLEDGE

30th April 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for b.ed course(English medium) in pune(2013-2014),Without giving CET or any Entrance ??
Please List me Some Good Colleges of pune !

20th May 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my bca & want 2 take admission i mba but without entrance exam ??? so plz suggest me the coll name in pune only ....... at .......asiyakhan 1121 @gmail.com

30th June 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have got compartment in maths my math result will be in july end or first week of august can I get admission for bsc

25th February 2014, 06:18 PM
raviraj vavdiya

Sir i have missed mah cet of mca .can i get admission in good colleges of pune without entrance.plz send me list of colleges of pune and fee crieteria of that colleges.plz

21st April 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in ils if i got 85 per cent in 12th...n also if i m of outside maharastra

6th January 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

will i get admission in top 10 colleges of pune after getting 87-marks
if yes than thanks

28th April 2015, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 60.693 percentile in mah mca cet.... can u give me the list of good colleges where i can take admission sir... ???

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?