28th March 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I get scholarship if study B.Tech through JEE Main being an OBC student?

Hello,
I am an OBC candidate and I have applied
for JEE Main and Advanced.
I want to know that if I got admission
in B.Tech through JEE Main then I can get scholarship or not?

18th April 2015, 06:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get scholarship if study B.Tech through JEE Main being an OBC student?

Yes, you can get scholarship based on your JEE mains and advanced ranks and also on merit cum means. The minimum criteria is that the candidates parents income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum. As National institute of technology (NIT) are well reputed and well renowned institutions, many government and non government organizations are offering scholarships for students. Through JEE mains you can get seat in any of the NIT's, then you can avail scholarships.
24th April 2015, 10:10 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get scholarship if study B.Tech through JEE Main being an OBC student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am an OBC candidate and I have applied
for JEE Main and Advanced.
I want to know that if I got admission
in B.Tech through JEE Main then I can get scholarship or not?

You can not get any Scholarship Directly from the IIT or any Government body. For this you have to apply for the Scholarship program and provide you all detail to the Authority. So, if you are found Eligible then you will be selected for the Scholarship Program. Or you can also apply for the Education Loan, because you can get the Loan at an easy installments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?