28th March 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study MS in Abroad for MCA postgraduate?

Hi Sir,
Recently I have completed my MCA.
May I get any scholarship for doing MS in Abroad?
I want to go Abroad for doing MS.
Kindly tell me any scholarship for me.

31st March 2015, 10:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MS in Abroad for MCA postgraduate?

Scholarship is given by foreign institutes to the overseas students on the following grounds:

- Outstanding performance in the field of academics
- Exceptional performance in the field of extra curricular.
- Extra ordinary performance in the entrance exams based on which they take admission.

Apart from these, you can also get scholarships from MHRD. For scholarships from MHRD, you need to be in touch with this link.
31st March 2015, 01:53 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study MS in Abroad for MCA postgraduate?

Yes you may get a Scholarship from the various Universities that are offering the course of MS for the students that are willing to study MS in their University.
You will have to crack both the GRE and TOEFL Examination in order to get admission.
Very good Scores in this Examination is mandatory for you to get the Scholarship that is provided.
In depth Subject Knowledge is a must for all the candidates that want to get the Scholarship for pursuing MS Abroad.
Also an Interview will be conducted by the University before you are given an admission.
So during the Interview you will have to confident and at the same time you will need to be intelligent in the way you answer the questions that will be asked.
Once you have cleared these hurdles then you will be eligible for the Scholarship and you will be provided with the Scholarship on the basis of the Feedback the Interviewer has provided to the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?