28th March 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?

Friends,
I have completed my B.E.(EEE) with 8 CGPA.
I want to apply for Indian Foreign Service recruitment.
Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria and also
details of this recruitment.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam for B.Com graduate?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria and relaxation to apply in Indian Foreign Service exam for ST candidate who has completed B.Tech?
  4. Minimum qualification required for IAS
  5. Will I get a government job after passing graduation in BSc? What type of job will I get?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information about Indian Administrative Service? Is this a most respectable Government job?
  8. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Forest Service exam for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  10. Can B.E graduates sit for IFS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Detailed information and procedure to apply in Indian Statistical Service exam for B.Stats candidate?
  12. Whcih courses to be completed to join IAS?
  13. B.Tech student is eligible to apply for Indian Foreign Service with Metallurgical Engineering subject?
  14. Whether a B.Tech student is eligible to apply for Indian Foreign Service with Metallurgical Engineering subject?
  15. Eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam for B.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  16. Eligibility to appear in Indian Foreign Service exam for Bachelor of Arts student?
  17. How should I become an IPS officer?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in KPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
2nd April 2015, 02:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
With Regards-
Yes, you are eligible for Indian Foreign Service exam.

Indian Foreign Service exam is under of Civil Service exam

Graduation degree with minimum percentage marks from a recognized university are eligible for civil service exam. Final year candidates can also apply for civil service exam.

Age criteria :-

Minimum Age = 21 years old
Maximum Age = 30 years old

Age relaxation :-

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman

The maximum attempts for Sc/ST candidate is Unlimited. For OBC candidate it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.Also you must be citizen of India.

List of the best books for Indian Foreign Service exam:

Indian Polity for Civil Services Examinations
by M. Laxmikanth
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

Objective General Studies For UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Examination
by A. R. Khan
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

UPSC Portal: General Mental Ability Logical Reasoning & Analytical Ability
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: UPSC Portal Publications

For more details about Indian Foreign Service exam please visit to official website www.upsc.gov.in
2nd April 2015, 11:49 PM
Member+

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Indian Foreign Service recruitment for B.E.(EEE) graduate?

dear,

Indian Foreign service is part of Civil services exam.The basic eligibility criteria is Graduation from any stream from a recognised University and age limit 21-30years for general category.
You will have 3 main parts of exam-Prelims,mains and Interview.Each part will be liminatory i.e. those who qualify for prelims will go for Mains and then those qualifying in mains will go for Interview and then the final selection.
The notification for Civil services is over this year and the prelims are scheduled to be on 26th May.You need to wait for next year for the exam.Check the website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in for this years notification to know about the details of exam pattern and also in the website you will find previous year question papers
3rd April 2015, 08:11 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
With Regards-

To join in Indian Foreign Service, you need to possess certain qualifications which are listed below:

Qualification Needed:

Nationality:

# Should have a citizenship in India

Age limit:

# For General : 21-30 years

# For SC/ST : 21-35 years

# For OBC : 21-33 years

Educational qualification:

# Should have completed a degree from a recognized university in any stream

Candidate who satisfies them all is eligible for applying for Indian foreign
service.

If you want to know more information regarding the exam check at http://www.upsc.gov.in
5th April 2015, 08:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear you have a eligibility criteria to apply for the Indian Forest services Examination with your qualification and that to you should satisfy the Age criteria as well. The type of examination is similar in a way like Civil's Examination.

For more details you have to keep visit the UPSC official website for updates and the Eligibility criteria and the detailed information you can click on the link.Click here

Coming to eligibility criteria you should have completed the graduation in any of the below streams like Maths ,Physics ,Chemistry ,Botany, Zoology , Veterinary Science ,Agricultural science etc from the recognized university.

Age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
8th April 2015, 12:01 PM
Ashwakh

Yes , you are eligible to apply for the Indian Foreign service exam which comes under UPSC exam .

You need to apply for the Civil services exam which will conduct by UPSC of India to join in Indian Foreign Service

~ To apply for the exam , you shouldhave done your Graduation from a Recognised university
~ Minimum age shouldbe 21 years. (For all Category candidates)
~ Maximum age limit for the General category candidates is 30 years
~ Maximum age limit for the obc category candidates is 33 years
~ Maximum age limit for the SC , ST category candidates is 35 years
~ You sholdbe a citizen of india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?