28th March 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech 5th semester student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech 5th semester student of VBU, Hazaribag.
I want to know the procedure of doing Vocational Training in IIT.
How can I apply for this?
Please help me anyone.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech 5th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech 5th semester student? -- [New]
  3. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  4. When I should apply for Vocational Training in L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for Vocational Training in NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 6th semester of BE course?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to do Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. Procedure and criteria to apply for Vocational training in ONGC?
  10. Possibility to apply for Vocational Training in ISRO, Ahmedabad for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in Maruti Suzuki for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks vocational training in SAIL, Bokaro?
  14. How can I take training in Oil refinery in Bihar? I am in 7th semester
  15. Procedure to apply for Winter Training at BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Training in any institute for B.Tech(EEE) 5th semester student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IOCL for Diploma student?
31st March 2015, 05:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IIT for B.Tech 5th semester student?

I am extremely sorry to state that IITs do not provide vocational training courses to the students of other institutes. However, you can undertake internships and project work in the IITs. Apart from this, IITs arrange various contests, seminars, workshops every year in which you can participate and learn. For this, you need to be updated with the official website of various IITs and apply as per the instructions given in the concerned notifications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?