28th March 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India

Sir/Madam
I am pursuing MBA with HR specialization. I am very much interested in doing internship programs so please help me to get the details about those organisations providing internship in HR anywhere in India?
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the internship application procedure to follow?
  2. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA final year student in Karnataka
  4. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  5. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) fresher candidate? Job or Internship, which is better?
  6. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  8. List of Banks which offer Internship to MBA(Banking & Insurance) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  9. List of industries which offer 8 weeks Summer Internship program to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) student
  10. List of companies which offer Internship to M.Tech(Communication System) in India
  11. List of companies which offer Summer Internship related to Information Technology for 6 weeks in Kolkata?
  12. Name of Sansthas which provide education loan or any monetary help?
  13. List of companies offering internship program to 3rd year B.E graduate in national institute of engineering(NIE), Mysore?
  14. Best company for 6 months training programme for ECE student?
  15. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
  16. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  18. How may I get internship in ECE related Core companies?
31st March 2015, 07:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India

List of the organization for internship for MBA student:-

1. Kotak Mahindra Bank, Ground Floor, #837/1, Binnamangla, 1st stage, Indiranagar, 100 Ft Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka

2. YES BANK, Ground Floor, Prestige Obelisk, Municipal No.3, Kasturba Road
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4017 9000

3. Citibank, No. 91, Prestige South End, South End Road, Opposite Surana College, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4121 0741

4. Axis Bank, Site No. 43, Varthur Main Road, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2540 0621

5. ANZ Bank, Eucalyptus, Manayata Tech Park, Nagavara, Bengaluru, Karnataka
5th April 2015, 04:13 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India

List of organisation in India offers internship for the MBA Candidate in india:

1. Citibank,
No. 91, Prestige South End, South End Road, Opposite Surana College, Jayanagar,
Bengaluru,
Karnataka,
Phone: 080 4121 0741

2. Kotak Mahindra Bank,
#837/1, Binnamangla, 1st stage, Indiranagar, 100 Ft Road,
Bengaluru,
Karnataka

3. YES BANK,
Ground Floor, Prestige Obelisk, Municipal No.3, Kasturba Road
Bengaluru,
Karnataka,
Phone: 080 4017 9000

4. Axis Bank,
Site No. 43, Varthur Main Road, Marathahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2540 0621
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?