28th March 2015, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?

Sir,
Can I Do B.Ed after Diploma?
I have completed my Diploma
in Electronics and Communication after 10th.
Can I do B.Ed now?
With Regards-
Rashmi Tiwari

Related Questions:
  1. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  2. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  4. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  8. Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?
  9. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  10. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  11. What should I do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  12. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  13. Am I eligible for IBPS? I have passed 10th+diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  15. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  16. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. What to do after completing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  18. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
4th April 2015, 01:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I Do B.Ed after Diploma?
I have completed my Diploma
in Electronics and Communication after 10th.
Can I do B.Ed now?
With Regards-
Rashmi Tiwari
Sorry it is not possible for you to do B.Ed after completing B.Ed. Diploma is not a enough qualification to apply for B.Ed course. Those candidates who have completed their graduation with 50% are eligible to apply for B.Ed. The qualifying exam must be passed from a recognized board which is recognized by UGC. The admission to the course is usually offered on the basis of the marks obtained in graduation and entrance exam performance. You need to complete Graduation to be eligible for B.Ed.
4th April 2015, 07:47 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?

* Sorry to say this, you are not eligible to study B.Ed after completion of diploma in ECE branch.

* The minimum qualification to study B.Ed is, any bachelor's degree from recognized university like B.A or B.Com or B.Sc with minimum of 55%of Aggregate.

* The diploma is not a bachelors degree, it is equivalent to 10+2. So you cannot apply to study B.Ed after completion of Diploma in ECE.
5th April 2015, 01:11 PM
DineshKumar_01

I am sorry to say this word you are not eligible to study in B.Ed after completing your diploma in ECE branch. Because the minimum eligibility criteria tells that candidate should complete a bachelor's degree from any recognized university with a minimum mark of 50%. And hence you cannot study B.Ed courses after completing your diploma and hence try to complete your bachelor's degree for studying the B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?