28th March 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in IGNOU for a candidate who has 4 years of worked experience after 12th?

Sir
I have completed my 12th and working.
Now I have worked 4 years.
I want to do B.Com from IGNOU.
Kindly tell me the process for admission.
Thanks and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  2. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  3. What's the syllabus and admission procedure for doing Graduation through IGNOU correspondence? I've 4 years gap after completing 12th
  4. How to do B.Ed correspondence after completing B.A?
  5. How to apply for B.Sc Nursing course in Correspondence?
  6. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  7. Can a B.Com passed students with 3 years of teaching experience apply for B.Ed in IGNOU?
  8. How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is this possible to do BA after 10th in IGNOU being a candidate of worked in BPO and having good Communication Skills?
  10. Can I apply for PGDM course in IGNOU after completing IME having work experience of 3 years?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management for a candidate who has a gap of 2 years after 12th?
  12. How to study MBA through IGNOU? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. How to get admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure?
  14. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  15. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  16. Is it worth for me of doing MCA course from IGNOU being a candidate having 3 years of experience in IT field?
  17. How can I do BSc through correspondence?
  18. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
8th April 2015, 09:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in IGNOU for a candidate who has 4 years of worked experience after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have completed my 12th and working.
Now I have worked 4 years.
I want to do B.Com from IGNOU.
Kindly tell me the process for admission.
Thanks and regards-
Yes, of course you are eligible to do B.Com through IGNOU after 12th standard with four years working experience.

The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), established by an Act of Parliament in 1985, has continuously striven to build an inclusive knowledge society through inclusive education.

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a three years Graduation which is split into six semesters. There are so many colleges which offer this B.Com.

B.Com Eligibility Criteria through IGNOU:

- Candidates should have passed class 12th standard with 50% of marks from a recognized board.
- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category. Candidates in the final year can also eligible to apply.
- No age limit required.

Application Procedure:

The Important details regarding the B.Com course will be updated on the official website of IGNOU. You can download the application form from the official website of IGNOU or You can also collect it from the IGNOU administrative office. The candidate should go through the application prospectus thoroughly and then start up the application process. The candidate should fill the application form with at most care and accuracy.

Contact Information:

New Delhi - 110068
India
+91-011-29532073
+91-011-29532078
Email ID- http://[email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Academic Programmes For Mail.pdf(2.93 MB, 551 views)
File Type: pdf B.ComAfMcoft.pdf(636.4 KB, 297 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?