28th March 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in B.Com final year exam having 4 supplementary papers in 2nd year?

Sir,
I want to know that I can give
Final year exam of my B.Com?
I got 4 supplementary in 2nd year
so I can eligible for giving final year examinations?

2nd April 2015, 11:32 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in B.Com final year exam having 4 supplementary papers in 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that I can give
Final year exam of my B.Com?
I got 4 supplementary in 2nd year
so I can eligible for giving final year examinations?
Yes, you are eligible to appear in B.Com final year with 4 supplementary papers backlog in 2nd year. You may also have the option to write the pending Backlogs combined with B.Com final year. You must complete the pending backlogs soon possible in order to get B.Com Degree certificate. Otherwise, it will affect your career prospects. And it is not good for your career, if you take so many years to complete the pending backlog. So, please try to complete the pending backlog soon as possible.
3rd April 2015, 04:46 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in B.Com final year exam having 4 supplementary papers in 2nd year?

Yes , you are eligible to sit for the Final year exams even though you have 4 Backlogs in your second year. There is nothing to worry about your Backlogs of your Second year. There is no problem with those backlogs .

~ You can appear for both Final year exams as well as Second year exams.

** The point you should remember is , you should complete your Graduation by this time itself. You should not take one more year to complete it. Suppose if you want to get a job in IT Companies , then there will a lot of Questions to you if you have completed your B.com in 4 years ratherthan in 3 years.

So , it is better to complete all your Supplementary exams as well as Regual final year exams now
8th April 2015, 08:00 PM
parnel
Junior Member+

Hello friend

I have the solution for your problem it is.

1.Yes, you are eligible to write your final year exams even you failed in your 2nd year exams.

2.There will be supplementary exams conducted for your second year failed subjects after completing your 3rd year regular exams.

3.So you can appear for both final year and then for 2nd year exams.

4.If you feel that it is difficult to complete all these subject at a time then also you have a chance.

5.You can wait for one more year and complete all your backlogs but it will a waste of time which i won;t recommend you to do.

6.So better to complete your final and second year exams at a time.

Hope this information is helpful to you.................

Have a nice day.................
5th July 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

One of my friend failed in degree examination , since he was interested in yoga, he completed his diploma in yogic science, present he is working as a yoga teacher, but now he wants to do msc in yogic science, but since he failed in degree , he couldn't do the msc... and he is not willing to clear his subjects, so can you please suggest a way So that he can do msc or any higher course in yogic science
11th September 2017, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared for my final year b.com exam on 2015. Know i would like to go for improvement in 2017 .Can I go for the same
13th September 2017, 05:15 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for the final year after 4 backlogs in 2nd year. You can apply for the final year of your graduation. but for the final degree of graduation, you have to clear all your backlogs after that you will be able to get admission in masters degree.

There are many courses after B.com you can apply any of them. After that, you can also apply for M.Com and also for MBA. This will be your choice in which you have interest.
15th September 2017, 07:54 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible to continue with final year and eligible to give final year exam.

You need to clear your back papers. Otherwise you will not be considered as a b.com graduate.
18th March 2018, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

I have one sub backlog 4th semester bcom.. I applied for exams in the year 2012 and flunked 4 times now it's 2018 will I be eligible to write exam now ? How many attempts can be made ?
24th May 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hello I'm studied degree final year in 2014 but in that I failed in 3 subjects and again I wrote exam in 2017 that time me completed 1 subject and again I wrote 2 subjects in 2018 now I completed one subject remaining 1 subject eligible or not please Tell me
22nd November 2018, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to appear in bcom 2 nd year after failing in 1 st year supplementary exam, & i have already filled bcom 2 nd years form .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?