28th March 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Inventory Management Project Work for MBA(Finance) candidate in Pondicherry?

Sir,
I want which company offering
MBA in Finance Project work in Pondicherry area.
I want to select the topic which is Inventory Management.
Kindly tell me about the companies.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  2. List of companies offering free project work for M.Sc biotech students in Orissa?
  3. Which Companies I can prefer for doing Project being a candidate pursing 6th semester of MCA course?
  4. How to apply for internships in companies for my project work being a candidate of B.E in EEE?
  5. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  6. How can I join project work in reputed IT companies in the final year of MCA? Will it be helpful in future?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  8. Reputed companies conducting 6 months training/project work for MSc Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  10. List of IT companies in Chennai that offer projects for 4th semester M.Sc IT candidates with stipend?
  11. Which are the electrical companies offering to do project?
  12. List of the pharmaceutical companies offering dissertation project work in Pharmaceutics
  13. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies or research center where I can do my project work while doing MSc in Applied Chemistry?
  15. Companies providing space for doing project work?
  16. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  17. Which are the automobile companies that offer project works for students?
  18. Private R&D centres of Pharma companies which offers M.Pharma project work around Delhi?
31st March 2015, 11:19 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Inventory Management Project Work for MBA(Finance) candidate in Pondicherry?

Top companies which offer inventory management project work for mba (finance) in pondicherry are as listed below :

** IOC

** Reliance

** BPCL

** HPCL

** SAIL

** MRPL

** DLF

** ITC

** TATA STEEL

** ONGC

** JINDAL STEEL

** GAIL

** ESSAR OIL

** HINDALCO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?