29th March 2015, 11:31 AM
kroydakua

If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?

I completed my graduation from on 2009 from west bengal with securing poor marks.. Now I am willing to take admission on Global university of Nagaland for high marks in Englsh Honours.. Is it possible? If I complete my graduation from Global University, can I sit in west bengal SSC exam? Will that certificate be same valuable or valid in west bengal? I will be very helpful if you inform me....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  2. Which college or university offers bachelor in Law for graduate in West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is my BA certificate from Global Open University valid for applying Government job in West Bengal?
  5. List of government college for biotechnology in Kolkata?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. Am I eligible for SSC exam if did Bachelor Preparatory Programme from Netaji Subhas Open University along with graduation?
  8. Can I attend SSC in West Bengal after completing B.A Honors from CMJ university
  9. Course and place in west bengal for doing M.Sc in medical microbiology/biochemistry after BMLT course
  10. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  11. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  12. Can I pursue B.Tech degree in biochemical engineering from west bengal? Currently I am pursuing B.Sc in biochemistry from Burdwan University, west bengal. List of colleges in WB for the same?
  13. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  14. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  15. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  16. Are certificates issued by Shiats Deemed University of Allahabad recognized by private companies, school, public institutes and government of West Bengal?
  17. List of both government and private colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Kolkata?
  18. How to do Ph.D in education from any university of West Bengal
29th March 2015, 03:07 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?

The Global Open University Nagaland: Recognised by UGC, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India . So no need to worry , yes you can sit for any exam including SSC exam . Yes the Global university is very much applicable in West Bengal for any entrance exam conducted under west Bengal or in any Indian State .

But one thing you need to keep in mind is your eligibility for applying in any exam , you need to secure atleast 50% and also your age must be within 28 years and other criteria which is necessary for a particular exam . So before applying in any exam you need to fulfill all the criteria of government exam.
29th March 2015, 06:30 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I complete my Graduation from Global University, can I sit in SSC exam of west bengal?

The Global Open University, Nagaland is recognised by UGC(University Grants Commission).

This University is also approved by Distance Education Council(DEC).

ASo, the certificate for graduation in this University is valid and you can eligible to sit in SSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?