30th March 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the passing marks in 10th BSEB Board exam?

Hello,
Kindly tell me about the passing marks
criteria of BSEB 10th Board exam.
I am studying in 10th from BSEB
and will appear the Board exam next
year so please tell me the criteria for passing?

Related Questions:
  1. Guidebooks to prepare for 10th BSEB Board exam?
  2. Can i get NIT college after scoring 77 marks in JEE mains and 75% in BSEB Board
  3. Can I crack Advance test after passing BSEB? My 10th percentage is 75
  4. Can I study 11th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from BSEB Board?
  5. How can I participate for IIT examination after passing BSEB class 10th?
  6. What should I do for my placement? I have done 10th(67% marks) through BSEB board and 12th(75% marks) through NIOS. Currently I am pursuing B.Tech(6th sem) with ECE stream from SSIT, Tumkur and having grade point 8.75 out of 10 without any back yet.
  7. Can I give SSC exam after passing 10th from CBSE with 51.2%?
  8. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  9. Can I take admission in Mechanical Engineering after passing 12th from BSEB?
  10. After passing 10th with 70% in science and 80% in Maths from ICSE board should I take PCMB? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the difference between CBSE and BSEB Boards for 7th student?
  12. Whether 10th Board exam is tough? Does 9th standard marks have any affect on 10th Board exams?
  13. How can I prepare for 10th Board exam? Whether checking system is harder for Home centres?
  14. Can I go for Gujarat board after passing 10th?
  15. Can I go for Gujarat board after passing 10th?
  16. Can I directly give 12th exam from private after passing 10th from Maharashtra board?
  17. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  18. Will I be able to sit for TCS campus recruitment? I have got 83% marks in 10th Bengal Board Exam -- [Most Discussed]
1st April 2015, 09:55 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: What is the passing marks in 10th BSEB Board exam?

The minimum passing marks of BIHAR SECONDARY EXAMINATION BOARD for 10 standard is 40% for all category. The candidate have to pass in all subjects. Failing in one subject leads to failing of 10th class thus one has to reappear for clearing 10th standard.

Last edited by saritaupadhyay; 3rd April 2015 at 11:25 AM. Reason: grammatical mistake
1st April 2015, 11:03 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

The passing marks for BSEB board is minimum 40%.

In order to take admission in class 11th in other school than you must be having minimum 60% marks in your class 10th board, as class 10th board results is also important for your college admission and for your job also. So it would be better that you work hard and try to score well as 40% is not enough for admission in class 11th as well as not enough to get admission in good colleges to to get a good job.
25th April 2015, 02:38 PM
PATHGUIDE

The minimum passing marks for BSEB (Bihar secondary examination board) 10th standard is 40% for all the categories.
You need to pass in all the subjects as failing in one subject will consider your result as failed and you have to reappear to get passed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?