30th March 2015, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?

Friends,
I want to know about Education Loan
for doing MDS course?
I am in final year of BDS now.
So kindly tell me what will be the
Interest rate if I apply for Bank Education Loan
and also tell me the repayment mode?

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  3. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan?
  4. How to extend repayment time of education loan without interest?
  5. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  6. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  7. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  8. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  9. Mode of repayment of education loan taken from UCO Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detailed information about State Bank of India Education Loan to study MBA program?
  11. Detailed information and documents required to get Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  12. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  13. Detailed information about Bank Education Loan for study MBA in Finance?
  14. Detailed information about Education Loan for study M.Tech in Abroad?
  15. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  17. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan to Study MBA
4th April 2015, 06:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?

The interest rate fluctuates from time to time as per the orders of Reserve Bank of India. Usually it ranges between 13 and 14.5 percent. However, for SBI it is 1% lesser so it fluctuates between 12 and 13.5 percent. If you pay the interest during your study period you will get a rebate of 1% after completion of the course while repayment of loan.

After completion of the course, on getting job, you need to approach the bank from where you had taken education loan. You need to talk to the branch manager who will fix a monthly installment of the loan repayment amount and will link it with your professional bank account so the amount will directly get deducted from your monthly salary every month. You can also give lump sum amount to repay the loan. For this, you need to act as per the instructions of the branch manager.
11th April 2015, 03:59 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?

Different banks give education loan on different interest rate. But for your convenience information i tel you that the interest rate varies in between 12 percent to 13.5 percent. If you apply for the education loan then you have to repay it in the installments specified by the bank. But you don't need to be worry as you have to repay the education loan after one year of completion of your graduation. There are many installment plans for repaying the education loan. So you can opt any of the installment plan as per your comfort.
12th April 2015, 12:49 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to know about Education Loan
for doing MDS course?
I am in final year of BDS now.
So kindly tell me what will be the
Interest rate if I apply for Bank Education Loan
and also tell me the repayment mode?
The interest rate varies Bank to Bank. Interest depends on the bank you apply the education loan for. Also the interest rate are very flexible, it keeps on changing frequently. So, firstly you have to decide from which bank you have to apply for the education loan. In my opinion you can go for State Bank Of India, as it's education loan varies from 8% to 10% only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?