30th March 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of 12th Biology.
I want to do MBBS in China.
Kindly tell me the rules of
MCI for doing MBBS in China?
And also I would like to know which
entrance I have to give?

29th March 2018, 11:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the MCI rules to study MBBS in China? In which entrance exam should I appear?

There are many universities in China, which are approved by MCI for studying MBBS abroad. There is no problem, if you can get admission at any reputed university.

You can directly apply for admission, there is admission based on class 12th marks and no entrance exam is conducted. If you have good academic record, then you can get admission at the top university. After completing MBBS from China or abroad, you have to clear MCI screening test to practice in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?