30th March 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am studying M.Sc in Economics.
But I want to do PhD in Economics from
Abroad. Kindly tell me my qualification
is enough for admission?
Kindly tell me the procedure immediately.

11th April 2015, 10:17 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?

Yes your qualification is enough. The only qualification that is required is you will need to have a Masters Degree from a recognized University.
You are currently having a Master Degree and that is all you require to be able get yourself admitted to the PhD Course.
You will need to crack the GRE and the TOEFL Examination and after that you will be given the chance to choose the University and the course which you want to study.
Once you have done that there will be an Interview conducted and if you are able to crack the Interview then you will be able to get admission into the course of PhD.
This is the procedure that is generally followed.
So make sure you have good knowledge and depth in your Domain so that you can clear your Interview.
27th February 2017, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?

Currently, I am doing my second year economics,Bachelors in a leading college chennai. Can you kindly guide me the eligibility and procedures and exams to be written for doing Ph.D. in U.S/Singapore/U.K with /without scholarship..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?