30th March 2015, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?

Hello Sir,
I'm a 12th class pass student with 95.75%. I have secured a seat in B.A.(Economics) in a good college in University of Delhi. I want to pursue M.A.(Economics). I also have the option of doing B.M.S.(Bachelor of Management Studies). What is more beneficent for doing Master's in Economics?
With Regards-
Sahiba

3rd April 2015, 09:52 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I'm a 12th class pass student with 95.75%. I have secured a seat in B.A.(Economics) in a good college in University of Delhi. I want to pursue M.A.(Economics). I also have the option of doing B.M.S.(Bachelor of Management Studies). What is more beneficent for doing Master's in Economics?
With Regards-
Sahiba
You can choose any one of the course based on your Interest. Since, you are aspiring to apply for M.A Economics after completing Graduation. So, It's better to apply for B.A Economics after 12th standard. Those candidates who have completed B.A Economics can easily studied M.A Economics without much difficulty and they can easily understand the theory subjects

There is a good career opportunity available for M.A Economic graduates in both the Public and Private sectors as well. Those candidates who have completed an M.A Economics may have a chance to get Gazetted Officer positions. Apart from this you can also find job opportunities in Private sector organizations as well. You can find job opportunities in Banks, Financial institutions, Business firms, Insurance Companies, etc. are also offered ample career openings for these candidates.
4th April 2015, 07:42 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I choose among B.A.(Economics) and Bachelor of Management Studies to study M.A. in Economics?

When you have already planned for Master's degree in Economics then why are you going for BMS because you have got success in getting admission in University of Delhi for BA in Economics so nothing can be better than it for your career that you have just got admission and going to pursue your degree course which you were willing for, to have a great future.

Now you have to take a decision which is to leave BMS course because that is the option not your future and you want to make your future in Economics industry and field so you should go from basic for that.

If you will complete BA course in Economics then you will get root and basic knowledge of the subject which is required everywhere so you must strong your basics so you will not have problems.

After completion of BA course, you have to go for Economics MA course so after getting admission in MA economics you will not have problems and everything will be normal for you in study and you can easily complete whereas if you choose BMS then you will have problem in learning Economics at PG level that is a higher level than UG so collect knowledge from the root and go for BA in Economics.

Economics studies will be useful for you to apply for some great jobs in India under Central Government of India such as - Indian Economic Service through MA or MBA in Economics so you should plan for such jobs.

I would like to suggest you to start preparation for this examination as well because if you will learn from now that what to study then you will focus for the same in your degree course whenever it will come to you while study and you can easily strong that point and may be proficient at that level so also prepare for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?