31st March 2015, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?

I want to complete my graduation after 8 year gap by correspondence.

1.What are the rules and regulation?
2.In Bangalore in which university i should complete?
3.is it difficult to pass in one attempt?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study BL course as part time course? Where in Tamilnadu can I do it?
  2. Correspondence course in graduation (BA)? How many years required to complete graduation if one year is not possible?
  3. How to complete my graduation after enrolling for DU correspondence 14 years back
  4. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  5. One year graduation course through correspondence having 8 years gap after 2 years of degree course?
  6. Is there any chance to do LLB in distance?
  7. Can MBA be done through Regular Mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance mode?
  8. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  9. Am I eligible for NET SET exam after completing graduation in correspondence mode?
  10. Can I do B.Ed via correspondence mode in Maharashtra?
  11. Am I eligible to become lecturer if I have completed my post graduation course through correspondence mode? -- [New]
  12. Which distance university conducts B.A LLB under Indian Teritorry
  13. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  14. Difference between CC MBA and Regular MBA? Which one is beneficial? Difference between LLM and LLB?
  15. Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation through correspondence now? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details about correspondence courses to complete the graduation in Kolkata?
  17. How to do LLB in distance? My background is B.Com
  18. How to do direct 2nd PUC after completing SSLC? Is it possible in Karnataka state

4th April 2015, 01:28 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?

Sure, you can complete your graduation through correspondence after gap of 8 years.

There are many universities that provide graduation degree through correspondence, some of them are listed here :
  • IGONOU
  • Nalanda open university
  • Sikkim Manipal university
  • Karnataka State Open University

In Bangalore you can apply for Karnataka State Open University.

Procedure to get in Karnataka State Open University :

Just fill the admission form and submit it to Study centre of university.
Candidate have to submit 4 passport size photos.
Submit your tuition fee, Registration fee, Examination fee at Study centre. Fee have to be submit in one instalment only.

Address for Karnataka State Open University Regional Centre in Bangalore :
Shop No. 61, Sree Gowri Chamber, 5th Main Road,
Chamrajpet, Bangalore - 560029

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION :
  • Undertaking Form
  • Date of Birth Certificate.
  • 10th and 12th classs passing certificate and marksheet
  • Provisional Passing Certificate of Qualifying Exam.

6th April 2015, 11:38 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: How to complete Graduation via correspondence mode after a gap of 8 years?

Its very good see that you want to complete your education after such a gap.

There are many universities which provide the oures through the distance learning such as :

IGNOU

Manipal University

Amity university

Lovely Professional university etc.

So, you can apply in any of them to pursue our desired course.

27th June 2017, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have done my first year from a study centre under Karnataka open university under distance education programme and after that because of some reason i am not able to give exam of second year.....am i now able to proceed for second year after one year gap under the same university

30th October 2018, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

What will be the eligibility criteria for getting selected in ignou for bsc general course

26th November 2018, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my graduation. I did my 1st and 2nd year BA from Delhi university and I dropped 3rd year, but it been almost 8 years now. Can I give my 3rd year and complete graduation?

25th July 2019, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Can I complete only my final year b.com after 1year gap

13th February 2021, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i want to complete me graduation after 9 year gap. i completed my 1st year and 3rd year but 1 ER exam left of 2nd year. can i complete my graduation now. plz help me i want degree

22nd September 2022, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

how to complete graduation after 9 year gap i completed my 1 st year and 2nd year but i complete my graduation

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?