31st March 2015, 08:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am a diploma in mechanical engineering . i had just completed my diploma rite now im in mahindra and mahindra ltd . my question is what are d dates of rto sub inspector xam and what is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?.and please suugest me reffernce book which i have 2 refer ...hope u will reply soon

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  2. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  5. Can I become a sub inspector police officer after completion of my diploma?
  6. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  7. Can I apply for break inspector after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for VAO exam after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering and welding inspector while working in Singapore?
  11. Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  12. Can I apply for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  15. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  16. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for RTO exam after doing mechanical engineering diploma?
  18. Any option to write Break Inspector exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
31st March 2015, 07:25 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

To become RTO Sub Inspector, Candidates must possess Mechanical Engineering/Diploma in Automobile from a recognized university/institution.

You must be in between 18 years to 35 years of age if going to apply for RTO Inspector.

You have to visit official website to apply this exam.

Application fee is 200 Rs in demand draft.

Salary Structure: Selected job seekers will be given pay scale of Rs 14800 – 34000/-
15th October 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Tell me about recent recruitment of rto inspector for diploma in mechanical engineering
16th March 2018, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I'm sharad. I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering in 2017.
Which documents are required for rto exam? How many percentage are required?How many post for me? When our next requirements for rto post vacancy? Tell me details of rto exam
[email protected]
2nd June 2021, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i'm sharad . i have complleted diploma in mechanical engineering in 2021 which document are requred for rto exam and what are the procedure , how many post for me ? when our next requrements for rto post vecancy ? tell me detailes of rto exam (whatsapp no- 9327090773 ) please send me the notification sir , i hope you reply very soon .
14th June 2023, 07:05 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The procedure to apply for the RTO Sub Inspector exam after completing a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering may vary depending on the specific requirements set by the Regional Transport Office (RTO) or the transport authority in your region. Here is a general outline of the procedure:

Check eligibility criteria: Review the eligibility criteria specified by the RTO or transport authority for the Sub Inspector exam. Ensure that you meet the age requirements, educational qualifications, and any other specified criteria.

Obtain the notification: Keep an eye on official notifications or advertisements released by the RTO or transport authority regarding the Sub Inspector exam. These notifications provide important information about the application process, exam dates, syllabus, and other relevant details. Check the official website or local newspapers for such notifications.

Gather necessary documents: Collect the required documents needed for the application. This may include your diploma certificate, identification proof, proof of age, category certificate (if applicable), and any other documents specified in the notification.

Fill out the application form: Obtain the application form from the designated sources, such as the official website or the RTO office. Fill out the form accurately and provide the required information, including personal details, educational qualifications, and employment history.

Attach supporting documents: Attach copies of the necessary documents to support your application. Make sure to provide all the documents as required and mentioned in the notification.

Pay the application fee: Check the notification for information about the application fee and payment methods. Make the payment as per the instructions provided, either online or offline, within the specified timeframe.

Submit the application: Once you have completed the application form and attached all the required documents, submit the application along with the application fee. Ensure that you submit the application within the specified deadline.

Adhere to the exam schedule: Stay updated with the exam schedule and any further instructions provided by the RTO or transport authority. Prepare for the exam by studying the relevant subjects and topics mentioned in the syllabus. Consider referring to study materials, previous exam papers, and joining preparatory courses, if necessary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?