31st March 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TET exam after completion of MA post graduation course?

Sir/Mam,

Can I apply for TET exam after completion of MA post graduation course? Is there any minimum qualification they will look for giving the exam? Can you please guide me with the complete information in this topic. I am not sure what all the requirements and it would be great help if someone can give me the information.

1st April 2015, 11:54 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TET exam after completion of MA post graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Can I apply for TET exam after completion of MA post graduation course? Is there any minimum qualification they will look for giving the exam? Can you please guide me with the complete information in this topic. I am not sure what all the requirements and it would be great help if someone can give me the information.
Yes, you are eligible for TET exam.

The minimum qualification required for TET exam is graduation degree from a recognized university.

Your age should be below 40 years.
19th March 2018, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for TET exam after completion of MA post graduation course?

I have completed montesery traoning and post graduation .Can I apply for the Tet exam
3rd October 2021, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply tet for junioravel I have 49.5 % marks in graduation and 60% marks in post graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?