31st March 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?

Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering? What would be the minimum qualification required to apply for the course? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? Awaiting for a reply.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Career prospects after completion of Graduation in Civil Engineering? Best specialization to do PG between Geo technical Engineering and Structural Engineering?
  2. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  3. Is post graduation required after completion of degree?
  4. Possible to do post graduation in engineering through correspondence after getting selected in civil services? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which post graduation course I can opt for after completion of B.Com?
  6. Which subjects can I prepare for Civil services after completion of Post Graduation being a candidate of Home Science?
  7. What should I do after completion of Post Graduation?
  8. Is it possible to do MS post graduation course in Aerospace after completion of BCA? -- [New]
  9. List of Post Graduation courses that I can take up through GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?
  10. Good Civil engineering colleges in Maharashtra for post graduation?
  11. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  12. Can I take any post graduation course after completion of LLB?
  13. Post graduation in Fashion Designing is possible after engineering?
  14. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  15. How to do PG in physics after 2nd year civil engineering
  16. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  17. Which PG course should I go for, MS or MBA after Civil Engineering?
  18. Is it possible to do MCA after Diploma?
6th April 2015, 12:09 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do Post graduation course M.Arch after completion of B.E Civil Engineering? What would be the minimum qualification required to apply for the course? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon? Awaiting for a reply.

Thanks.

Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Arch after completing B.E Civil Engineering.

Master of Architecture M.Arch is a two years Master Degree course. This course is usually divided into four semesters. There are so many Engineering and Technology universities offers this M.Arch. There is good scope for M.Arch in both the Government and Private sectors as well.

M.Arch Eligibility Criteria:

A student who has passed prescribed qualifying examination (BE/B.Tech/B.Arch) or equivalent examination and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks is eligible for admission to M.Arch. 45% of marks required for those students who are belong from reserved category.

It is mandatory to have a valid score in Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) in order to get M.Arch admission. Based on the performance of the candidates in the GATE the rank list will be prepared and published for admission to the M.Arch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?