Kindly tell me is BCA has good scope?
Nowadays B.Com has no such good scope
I think, so I am planning to do BCA.
Kindly tell me about the scope of BCA
with B.Com. Thank you!

31st March 2015, 09:01 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of BCA over B.Com?

BCA stands for Bachelors in Computer Application & B.COM Stands for Bachelors in Commerce Both are totally differ from each other , & Both have equal scope this depends upon you to choose better for your carrier , what you want to do in your future...

If you are a science stream students then you will go with BCA , after that you can go for MCA , MBA , LLB , MCS , MCM , etc...

If you are Commerce students then you will go with B.com , after that you can go for CA , CS , ICWAI , MBA , MFC , LLB , LLM , etc.......

Both are having wide response in their field , you have to take correct decision for you future what you want to do in future ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?