20th May 2011, 02:35 PM
sagarpatil0007

Which are the courses available in India and particularly in Maharastra after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Which type of jobs are available after doing the course?

wildlife courses

Sir,
I have given exam of 12 science from maharashtra. Now I am interested in wildlife coursec after 12 science. I want to know all about courses available in India & perticularly in Maharashtra. Is there any entrance exam for admission?
which type of jobs are available after doing this courses?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. How to join marine engineering after finishing my 2nd PUC by scoring distinction? What is the eligibility to enter the course?
  3. How to get admission in medical colleges for MBBS?
  4. What course to select having 62% in 12th?
  5. Is it possible to do MBBS after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Which colleges are offering courses in space engineering in India? Which colleges in India are offering these type of courses? Criteria to get admission in these colleges?
  7. Can I give maharastra cet engineering test if I am doing my 12th from Rajasthan? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  9. Am I eligible for Maharashtra PMT if I am a Keralite?
  10. Is NIOS board certificate valid for Army based jobs?
  11. Is it possible to get jobs in private companies outside India?
  12. List of entrance exams along with their last date of forms submission, through which I can get admission in various engineering courses in India? Is there any entrance exam held in India for studying abroad after 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  14. What type of entrance test is JBT? What kind of question appear in it? Is 75% marks compulsory in 12th board? From where to get the application forms and what is the fee structure for admission into JBT?
  15. For what entrance exams am I applicable to get government jobs? Types of entrance exams for which I need to apply for better jobs?
  16. What type of courses are available after B.A in English? Information about the government jobs?
  17. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  18. Courses available after B.Sc Statistics in India? How many entrance exams are there for the same? -- [New]
28th August 2011, 12:47 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Which are the courses available in India and particularly in Maharastra after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Which type of jobs are available after doing the course?

Dear

It is hard to say that after 12th there are no direct course for Wildlife in India.
But in masters you can go for specialization in Wildlife

Aligarh Muslim university offers Master of science in Wildlife Science
North Orissa university
A.V.C. college Tamil Nadu

Sorry Dear no college in Maharashtra for Wildlife course.
25th January 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the courses available in India and particularly in Maharastra after 12th? Is there any entrance exam for admission? Which type of jobs are available after doing the course?

sir.I have do 12 class from physics. chemistry.maths.sir can i apply for wildlife
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?