31st March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?

Dear Sir
I am trying for doing MBA. I am seeking an Educational Loan for it. My father is a retired government service person but yet he is working in a Private Firm. He is a pensioner too. Is it possible for me to get an Educational Loan of about Rs. 6 lacs?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get deduction in Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my father is a Government serviceman?
  2. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  3. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  4. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College?
  5. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan? -- [New]
  9. Is it true that Canara bank is providing full interest subsidy education loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Education loan of about 10 lacs is possible for admission through COMEDK? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  12. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  13. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether government doesn't provide scholarship to the candidate whose father's income is more than 1 lacs for studying in USA through TOEFL?
  15. Can I get 10 lacs as education loan if secured 63% in COMEDK UGET?
  16. Does Government Banks offer Education Loan to study B.Tech? Chances of getting Education Loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  18. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
2nd April 2015, 05:43 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?

Yes, you are surely getting the education loan for the rupees 6 lakhs. But for that you need to follow the rules and regulation of the bank and you need to provide the following document for getting the education loan:

1. mortgage of property which may be land, house, vehicles, etc.
2. previous academic certificates, 3.prospectus of the college,
4.fees letter of the college,
5.income certificate of family,
6.house tax receipt,
7.loan documents after signing, third party guarantor documents,
8.MBA course performance certificate and other documents as requisite by the concerned bank in your case.
3rd April 2015, 12:26 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?

Yes you are get the education loan for doing the study of MBA.

For getting the loan you must have some document which is required to get the education loan.

First of all collect your DMC and Resident prove

Then goes to the collage and ask the fee structure

After that take the form of loan and attached all the document

Now submit your form and then you get the education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?