31st March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College?

Sir,
I got admission in Symbiosis College for doing MBA degree.
I am working with Infosys Technologies Ltd.
What would be the best option for Education Loan
for amount around Rupees 8 lacs?
Please advise me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBA? Documents required to submit?
  2. What are the requirements to get education loan? How much will I get if the course costs 10 Lacs?
  3. Education loan of about 10 lacs is possible for admission through COMEDK?
  4. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  5. Can I get Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study MBA if my father is a retired Government Serviceman and a Pensioner?
  6. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  7. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  8. Can I get Education Loan to study M.Tech if haven't paid the previous one?
  9. Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan? -- [New]
  10. Does ward of Bank employee gets Education Loan of upto 7 Lacs?
  11. Will I get benefits of Hostel and other allowances in Bank Education Loan if study B.Tech in other state?
  12. Can I get education loan for MBBS which costs 4 lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get Education Loan if completed 2nd year of B.Tech?
  14. Can I get 10 lacs as education loan if secured 63% in COMEDK UGET?
  15. Can I get Loan of Rs.4 lacs per annum for MBBS course?
  16. If the total expense if more then 4 Lacs will bank education loan cover the whole expense?
  17. Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS in any private college?
  18. List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan?
4th April 2015, 06:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College?

You can easily get education loan of 8 lakhs if you get admission in Symbiosis College for MBA course since it is a well reputed and recognized college which offers good exposure and placement opportunities. Since you also have work experience so the bank will sanction your loan request easily on completing the norms and complying with the terms and conditions.

You need to approach any bank near your residence preferably where you have an account. Then you need to have a talk with the branch manager concerning the education loan. You need to take documents of your previous academic record, your employment status and the admission letter from the college. You need to know the various norms, terms and conditions of the bank for education loan and act as per the instructions of the branch manager to get your loan sanctioned. You can also approach other banks if not satisfied with the current bank.
11th April 2015, 04:05 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College?

As per my knowledge most of the banks provide a maximum of 7.5 lac rupee education loan to the INDIAN citizens to study with in India. But you need not to be worry about this because there are many banks which provide more than 7.5 lac rupee loan to the students for their study. For applying the education loan, first of all you have to apply an application letter from your college that must include the whole fee structure of your fee. You have to submit this application letter in any of the near by bank from which you want to sanctioned education loan. Also you have to submit all the documents demanded by the bank.
12th April 2015, 12:45 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs if got admission to study MBA in Symbiosis College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I got admission in Symbiosis College for doing MBA degree.
I am working with Infosys Technologies Ltd.
What would be the best option for Education Loan
for amount around Rupees 8 lacs?
Please advise me sir.

Since, you are a working professional then how will you manage to study MBA ? Also, if you are a working guy you can not apply for the education loan for yourself. Yes, after leaving the Job you can apply for the education loan to study MBA. You can apply for the Education loan to HSBC bank if you need the Loan of RS 8 lac.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?