31st March 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?

Sir
This is Santhosh from Chennai. I am an Orphan so how will I get Education Loan for my MBA education in India which fees cost around Rs. 4.5 Lacs.
Where I cannot provide any Loan guarantor or security.
With Regards-
Santhosh

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Banks force the Guarantor for Education Loan recovering payment if a student doesn't get job after completing the course?
  2. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  3. Eligibility to get Education Loan to study MS(Pharmacy)?
  4. How can I get loan to study B.Tech if having no guarantor?
  5. Detailed information about the Bank Education Loan to study B.Pharmacy?
  6. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  8. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  10. Can I apply for Education Loan again from SBI for study M.Tech if haven't paid the amount which was taken for B.Tech?
  11. Can't I avail Education Loan facilities without Guarantor and IT proof?
  12. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  13. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  14. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MD in UK if pursuing MBBS? Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  18. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
9th April 2015, 12:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?

There is no requirement of any guarantor or mortgage to get education loan upto 4.5 lakhs. For loan which is more than 4.5 lakhs you need to have third party guarantor and more loan more than 7.5 lakhs mortgage is required along with security deposits. So you need not take any tension as you can get education loan owing to the fact that your MBA course will require around 4.5 lakhs. However, you must have a guardian who will be a co-borrower along with you to get education loan.
16th April 2015, 11:48 AM
manyatasinghaniya

Default Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?

Hi Santosh, Here u can apply for education loan for MBA in India and also get free education loan assistnce for same.. mbaonemi
17th April 2015, 07:34 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I apply for Education Loan to study MBA without any Guarantor being an Orphan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
This is Santhosh from Chennai. I am an Orphan so how will I get Education Loan for my MBA education in India which fees cost around Rs. 4.5 Lacs.
Where I cannot provide any Loan guarantor or security.
With Regards-
Santhosh

For getting the Loan the Granter as well as the Personal documents are require for the sanctioning of the Loan. Since, bank do have many criteria for sanctioning the Loan. So, you must present the Granter as well as all the Documents in front of the bank for getting the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?