31st March 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.A. in Political Science at Delhi University for B.A.LLB student?

Sir
I am Manish Kumar, student of B.A.LLB.
I want to do my M.A. in Political Science.
So please tell me about the admission
procedure in Delhi University.
Thanks
your truely
Manish

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  2. Procedure to get admission to study Bachelor of Arts(Political Administration) in Delhi University?
  3. Benefits and placement facilities provided by IP University for B.A.LLB student?
  4. How to pursue direct Ph.D from Delhi University in Political Science? Last date of submission of forms?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Which is the qualifying entrance exam of JNU Delhi to pursue PG in Political Science?
  7. Best book for MA Political Science in Delhi University
  8. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Sociology) after completing B.A.(Political Science)?
  10. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  11. Marks required in B.A. for admission in Arts Hindi and Political science at Delhi University?
  12. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  13. Date of admission at distance MSW course in any university of Delhi?
  14. procedure to get admission in M.A Political Science in KIK? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
  16. How to get admission in ST Stephers college in Delhi?
  17. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)
6th April 2015, 06:07 PM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.A. in Political Science at Delhi University for B.A.LLB student?

** In order to study M.A course in Political science from Delhi university your percentage has to be minimum 55% in case of general category whereas for SC/ST/OBC 50% is required in bachelor degree from recognized board.

** Admission is done strictly on the basis of Delhi University entrance exam. So if you qualify in entrance exam then only you can get a admission to study master's in political science.

Online form is available for post graduation course 2015 at the official website of Delhi university http://www.du.ac.in/du/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?