31st March 2015, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

In which specialization I should do MBA if pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Good Morning Sir,
I am Prince Khanna a student of Bachelor
of Hotel Management. After my BHM,
I want to do MBA. Kindly tell me the
specialization which suits me.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How tod o MBA in human resource management while pursuing bachelors degree in hotel management?
  2. How can I study MBA in Airlines Management if pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  3. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  4. What should I do among job and MBA after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  5. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  7. What is the age limit for general female candidate for UPSC entrance exam?
  8. Job oriented courses available for 12th Arts candidate?
  9. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  10. Is B.Sc(Hotel Management) equivalent to Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  11. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  12. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  13. Can I study MBA in Ireland after completing Bachelor of Hotel Management in India?
  14. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course having completed Bachelor of Hotel Management and MBA?
  15. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  16. Which specialization in MBA is a better choice for me after completion of B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration?
  17. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  18. Career scope of BHM? Chances to get good paying job after BHM?
6th April 2015, 12:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which specialization I should do MBA if pursuing Bachelor of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Good Morning Sir,
I am Prince Khanna a student of Bachelor
of Hotel Management. After my BHM,
I want to do MBA. Kindly tell me the
specialization which suits me.
Thank you!
Yes, after completion of Bachelor in Hotel Management, you can apply for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA exam.

For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA exam.

List of MBA specialization are,

1. Finance (F)
2. Human Resource (HR)
3. Marketing (M)
4. Entrepreneurship (E)
5. Technology Management (TM)
6. Public Management (PM)
7. Strategy (S)
8. International Management (IM)
9.Sustainable Business (SB)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?