2nd April 2015, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

How can I become HR Manager of any Software company if pursuing B.Com 2nd year?

Hello Sir
I'm still studying B.Com 2nd year.
I want to become HR of any Software company.
So is there any possibilities if there
please tell me what I have to do?

Related Questions:
9th April 2015, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become HR Manager of any Software company if pursuing B.Com 2nd year?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot become HR manager directly after completion of your B.Com course. You need to pursue MBA in HR or PGDM in HR to become HR manager in any software company. Thus you need to pursue MBA in HR after completion of your B.Com course. So the best option is - You should start preparing for the entrance exams based on which you can get admission in the top ranking institutes of the country to pursue your MBA degree. You should start preparing for the entrance exams like CAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. to score good marks and get admission in the top institutes of the country. You can also go for other universities who conduct their own entrance exams or take up distance course.
15th April 2015, 08:35 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I become HR Manager of any Software company if pursuing B.Com 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir
I'm still studying B.Com 2nd year.
I want to become HR of any Software company.
So is there any possibilities if there
please tell me what I have to do?

Yes, there is the Possibility for this, but instead of B.Com if you have chose MBA in HR then the path would have become more easy and smooth without any barrier. But, from doing B.Com you need to apply for the Company for the HR Position directly, then only you can get a call for the Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?