1st April 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further to become a Fashion Designer if completed Higher Secondary?

Hello everyone,
I want to become a Fashion Designer.
I have completed my Higher Secondary.
Now what will be the next step to
become a Fashion Designer?
Please let me know asap.

9th April 2015, 11:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further to become a Fashion Designer if completed Higher Secondary?

It is good to see you plan your activities to achieve your future goals. Since you want to become a Fashion Designer, so you have to pursue course in the field of fashion designing. NIFT is the topmost institute in this field and you should try to get admission in it. There are other institutes too which offer courses in the field of fashion. The first step which you need to take is prepare for the entrance exam for admission in the undergraduate course of fashion design in the top ranking institutes of the country. Then you need to apply for the entrance exam followed by giving your best and scoring good marks and taking admission in undergraduate courses related to designing like Bachelor of Fashion design, Bachelor of Fashion Technology, etc.
15th April 2015, 08:35 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What should I do further to become a Fashion Designer if completed Higher Secondary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I want to become a Fashion Designer.
I have completed my Higher Secondary.
Now what will be the next step to
become a Fashion Designer?
Please let me know asap.

Since, you have completed your Higher Secondary, and you need to do the fashion designing course, then i will suggest you to go for the IIFT that is, Indian Institute of fashion and Designing course. As this is one of the very best option seems to be available to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?