1st April 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in West Bengal?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year of UIT, Burdwan.
Is there is any company who gives free
Vocational Training anywhere in West Bengal?
Please inform me sir.
I am waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Vocational Training for B.Tech(ECE) student in Siliguri
  2. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  3. Vocational Training in Indian Railway of West Bengal being a B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  4. Which companies offering training to 2nd year Civil Engineering students in West Bengal, Delhi?
  5. Vocational training centre in West Bengal on Electronics?
  6. List of the reputed steel production companies for vocational training(Minimum 15 days duration) in West Bengal?
  7. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  9. How can I apply for Industrial Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in West Bengal?
  10. List of reputed steel production companies in West Bengal?
  11. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  12. Detailed information about the Summer Vocational Training in Indian Railway for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  13. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  14. Any training program to be conducted in West Bengal for Electrical and Electronics Engineering student?
  15. List of companies offering Inplant Training for MBA(Finance & Accounting) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  16. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  17. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial training to MBA student?
6th April 2015, 10:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year of UIT, Burdwan.
Is there is any company who gives free
Vocational Training anywhere in West Bengal?
Please inform me sir.
I am waiting for your reply.
List of the vocational training for B.Tech in CSE student in West Bengal:-

1. Standard Electric Company, 49, Ezra Street, Near Bagree Market, Ezra Street
Kolkata, West Bengal Phone: 033 2235 9021

2. Powercon Electric Company, Kasba, Haltu, Kasba, Kolakata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2442 3720

3. BELLS ELECTRICAL COMPANY, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 4070
6th April 2015, 10:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student in West Bengal?

There are many companies in West Bengal which provide vocational training courses to the students of CSE. However, most of them do not offer it for free owing to the training cost which they have to bear and pay their employees. So they charge training fees for vocational course. Except Indian Railways (Howrah and Chittaranjan division) almost every organization charge some amount of training fees. Since you are from CSE background, you can do training in:-

- PSUs
- IT Companies like Hp, HCL, Globsyn, etc.
- National Information Center
- Indian Railways
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?