1st April 2015, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in GATE to study correspondence M.Tech course?

Dear Folks,

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & Communication after 10th standard & then done with my B.Tech in ECE. Now I want to do M.Tech but with correspondence. So, for doing M.Tech correspondence I have to give GATE?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  2. Should I have to appear in GATE to study correspondence M.Tech course? -- [New]
  3. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  4. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  5. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  6. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  8. Which colleges provide M.Tech correspondence?
  9. Detailed information about Scholarships to study M.Tech through GATE?
  10. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  11. How to prepare for GATE while doing Job in TCS?
  12. How much marks do I need in GATE exam? I want to study M.Tech course in IIT college
  13. Which is the best institute for GATE correspondence?
  14. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  15. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  16. Whether GATE covers both M.Tech and M.S. program? Should I have to appear in IELTS for M.S.?
  17. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  18. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
10th April 2015, 09:53 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Should I have to appear in GATE to study correspondence M.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Folks,

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics & Communication after 10th standard & then done with my B.Tech in ECE. Now I want to do M.Tech but with correspondence. So, for doing M.Tech correspondence I have to give GATE?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Hello,

No, dear it is not necessary that for the Correspondence M.tech you have to give the GATE examination. There are many colleges as well as University that take admission without the GATE score. But, yes if you attempt GATE then your chances for the admission in the Good institute will become easy. GATE is required to take admission in the India's most Prestigious Engineering Institutes like IIT's and NIT's.
10th April 2015, 11:18 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Should I have to appear in GATE to study correspondence M.Tech course?

No, there is absolutely no necessity to sit for GATE examination to study M.Tech in correspondence. In fact, one big advantage of studying M.Tech in correspondence is that you can pursue it along with having a job in hand. Since you have both, a diploma certificate and a degree certificate, you are eligible for a job in corporate sectors.
So in my opinion join distance M.Tech. in Amity and also a job in your field in parallel. You will require around 1 lac rupees to study M.Tech in Amity. So for that you would require some funding. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech in Amity is just a B.E. or B.Tech or M.Sc. degree and minimum 60% or above in the total aggregate of the last passed out course. No GATE score is required. So take admission right away.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?