1st April 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for West Bengal JEXPO if studying in 11th standard? When the application form will be release in next year?

Hello friends,
I would like to know when the application
form of West Bengal JEXPO release in next year?
I haven't applied yet so I can apply when I study in 11th class?
Kindly let me know about this immediately.

7th April 2015, 06:36 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal JEXPO if studying in 11th standard? When the application form will be release in next year?

Yes, you can apply for West Bengal JEXPO exam, even if you are studying 11th standard, because any candidate who has completed his/her 10th standard with minimum 35% of marks can appear for JEXPO exam. If your are interested to join in Polytechnic course, you can apply for this exam and if you qualify this exam, you can discontinue your 11th standard and you can join in Polytechnic course.
Generally, every year West Bengal JEXPO exam notification is released in the month of January and applications forms are available in the month of January and Febuary. So, you can wait for the next upcoming JEXPO exam notification.
7th April 2015, 09:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal JEXPO if studying in 11th standard? When the application form will be release in next year?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for JEXPO next year examination even if you are pursuing 11th standard. The minimum educational qualification required to give JEXPO Examination is "Matriculation" or "10th Class" from a recognized university. Since you have already passed 10th Class, you are certainly eligible to give JEXPO Examination next year.

Tentative Dates of JEXPO 2016 Exam:

>> Issue of JEXPO 2016 Official Notification - In January 2016

>> Last date of receipt of Application Forms - In February, 2016

>> Date of JEXPO 2016 Written Examination - In April, 2016

>> Date of Announcement of JEXPO 2016 Result - In June, 2016
7th April 2015, 09:59 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can apply for JEXPO exam. The students who are appearing or passed class 10th can also apply for JEXPO exam which is held by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education(WBSCTE ).
JEXPO syllabus is totally 10th class syllabus.
JEXPO exam form generally available in the month of January or February of every year.
You can also get latest notifications about JEXPO through below website ..
www.wbscte.org
17th July 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

On February 2016 my age will be 21 so I will get chance for the exam? Plz reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?