2nd April 2015, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if secured 28634 rank in IPUCET?

Sir,
I got 28634 rank in IPUCET can I get admission in any IPU Colleges listed below-
1. Ambedkar Institute of Technology.
2. Govind Ballabh Pant Engineering College.
3. Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology.
4. Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology.
5. Bhagwan Parshuram Institute of Technology.
6. Maharaja Agresen Institute of Technology.
7. CBP Government Engineering College.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institutes in which I can get admission after scoring 24314 rank in IPUCET?
  2. Which college can I get after scoring 6981 in IPUCET?
  3. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  4. Which college should I take after securing 559 rank in IPUCET for MCA?
  5. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Pharmacy in colleges of Hyderabad having secured a rank of 5274 in PGCET?
  7. Is it possible to do BCA+MBA? Last years question papers of IPUCET MBA exam? Which book should I follow to crack IPUCET MBA exam?
  8. List of colleges which offers admission for a candidate who has secured 77171 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Which college to prefer after scoring 25 marks in TANCET?
  10. How much marks are required to jon the government college?
  11. Which are the better colleges for me to get admission in Vishakapatnam with a rank of 38387 in EAMCET Exam?
  12. Can I get a government college in any state of India after scoring 89 marks?
  13. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  14. In which colleges I can get admission having secured a rank of 17958 in Ed-CET Exam?
  15. List of colleges that I can get admission having secured a rank of 2312 in PGCET?
  16. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  17. Best MBA colleges in AP in which I can get a seat through counseling? I have secured 2889 rank in ICET
  18. Can I get admission in top IPU college after scoring 2000 rank in IPU?
7th April 2015, 06:25 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in mentioned colleges if secured 28634 rank in IPUCET?

No, you can't get admission in any of the mentioned colleges with 28,634 rank in IPUCET.

Please find the attachment for the last year cutoff rank for all the colleges under IPUCET.
Attached Files
File Type: docx IPU cutoff.docx(97.5 KB, 80 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?